Worldly Design

5 Commentsby   |  10.23.12  |  Student Posts

I don’t know about you guys but I personally love to look at designs from other countries and see how they compare to america and what we’re doing. At this website you can search different countries and it’ll bring up design from those places. It’s just interesting to check out!

Heres an interesting take on ketchup and condiments from the Netherlands!

http://www.packagingoftheworld.com

1. David Singer

That website is a really great tool for seeing what’s happening with trends and styles around the world.

I really dig these condiment concept packages. Very modern and I love the attachable nozzles. And the words “kitchup” and “mosterd” are pretty funny.

2. Jennifer Crawford

It interesting how people create these different packaging design by coming something meant for a liquid object and use for a solid object.

3. Chase Martin

I think it’s really neat like Sarah said to look at design from other countries. I know that I definitely have a skewed out look on design because I am American and I know mostly only American Design. These Condiment packages are very cool. I like that they have an attachable nossel and that it seems like they would be very easy to tak on the road.

4. Leanne Kawahigashi

These are super fun. I love seeing the different styles across the sea. I wouldn’t think to change the traditional ketchup and mustard package, but these seem to be pretty successful. I would probably grab them just because they look so interesting and are resealable. Nice.

5. Carlie Walters

I think it’s really cool that the packaging is so different because it’s from another country but at the same time its similar enough to know that the product is still ketchup and mustard.