Adams Center Teaching Guides
- What Professors Want for Writing Assignments (Part One)
- What Professors Want for Writing Assignments (Part Two)
- Strategies for Helping Students Take Better Notes
- Insights from the Library Research Desk
- Generation Z in the Classroom
- Academic Accommodations
- Supporting Athletes as Students
- Tips for Communicating with International Students
- How to Excuse a Grade in Canvas
- Managing Peer Review in Canvas
- How to Clone a Course in Canvas with New Dates
- Using Video Discussion in Canvas
- Muting Grades in Canvas
- Administering Accommodations in Canvas
Other Technology Tools
Get help developing your teaching strategy.
Need help with technology resources.
Funding & Support
Seeking help with funding or promotion?
Plan an Event
Contact us to reserve space for an event.
Brown Library Room #264
ACU Box 29201
Abilene, TX 79699-9201