Jason Meyers

0 Commentsby   |  11.30.14  |  Announcements

SORRY this is the hundredth editorial sports photographer that I am talking about. I just want to be one so bad okay?!

In all seriousness Jason Meyers is yet again another editorial sports photographer that exemplifies the level of photography I aspire to reach to. Though what I am focusing on in his work is the natural state he captures the athletes in on the field. One of the reasons why I love sports photography so much is that the pictures are not candid; the athletes are unaware of when I am taking pictures of them so they are in their most natural state on the field/court. Jason Meyers captures that concept beautifully, especially in the picture I pulled of the Miami Dolphin football player. Even with my own work, my most successful shots came from athletes were in their own zone unaware of my presence on the sidelines.

Screen Shot 2014-11-30 at 5.16.48 pm Screen Shot 2014-11-30 at 5.17.27 pm Screen Shot 2014-11-30 at 5.17.44 pm

Also, God bless Jason Meyers for getting this picture of Tim Tebow golfing. #hottie

Screen Shot 2014-11-30 at 5.17.15 pm