Floating Graffiti

4 Commentsby   |  11.13.14  |  Media

floating-graffiti2-550x388

floating-graffiti-550x293

http://www.fubiz.net/2012/03/07/floating-graffiti/

1. Jennie Magner

These images are so cool! I love the typography mixed with color. It’s incredible to think about the amount of time it would have taken to figure out how to map everything out to put everything in perspective.

2. Cierra Fitzgerald

I really like and appreciate this series of images. I like the color and the typeface as well. I appreciate the amount of effort it to took for the artist to render these so accurately. It might have taken more than one person to arrange this image while someone stands in the position of the camera while directing another person or group of people. If the artist was able to accomplish this all by themselves, it makes me appreciate the artist that much more because I know it was that much more difficult to execute this single-handedly.

3. Paige Otway

These images are really great! Its interesting on how the image will look depending on what angle you are looking at.

4. Caroline Levinson

As a painter, I love when “graphic design” can be done by hand, rather than on a computer. The final result of this real-life hand-written wall, is awesome. I am curious as to how the process goes. I have no idea how I would go about doing this. The end result is stunning!