The Orem Church of Christ (Orem, Utah) Records, 1946-2006, are now processed and ready for researchers. An updated finding aid for this two box record group is now available on DigitalCommons@ACU.
These records include founding documents, meeting minutes, directories, attendance records, property records, and financial records concerning the history of the Orem Church of Christ.
The Orem Church of Christ began as the Provo Church of Christ (Provo, Utah) in 1941 with the assistance of Otis Gatewood. The church purchased and remodeled property and moved about five miles north to Orem, Utah in 1957 in order to be closer to Geneva Steel where many of the church members worked. The church purchased a new property in 1997 and sold it in 2006 when the church closed.