Promotional Photography

1 Commentby   |  11.01.12  |  Announcements

This project was really awesome to work on. I really enjoyed working in the studio as well as outdoors. I knew going into it that I wanted to go with an edgy/editorial direction. I love working with heavy avant garde type of makeups and working with glitter was great. I had a lot of fun with it. I struggled a little bit with my concept, at first I was gonna go with something like the effects of partying, but I couldn’t get it to go how I wanted it to so I ended with Glamour to Grunge theme. Overall I like the way my final turned out. I like the black an white and had a lot of fun editing these. I only wish I would have a pushed a little more out of my comfort zone. Doing this project has sparked an interest in this type of photography, and I’m excited to continue doing more photo shoots like this!

1 Comment

1. Amanda Cantu

I think this is one of your best photos from this series, I love the lighting and the contrasts of lights and darks. I love how the glitter isn’t over bearing and the texture on her lips looks really good. I also like how soft the highlight is on her hair.