Light Stencils

6 Commentsby   |  11.28.12  |  Announcements

This isn’t a post about a photographer, but this is really interesting. You can make light paintings like we did in digital photography, but with shapes. The link HERE is the website that has a GREAT tutorial on how to make your own. Maybe a good summer or christmas break project?

1. Ashley Beddingfield

This looks like a lot of work..however very interesting. I think it would be really cool to try this and I think I might have a go at it. The effect is unique and it would be a great project to experiment with.

2. Kelcie Broom

Whoa. This is very interesting for sure! I think it’s always a great idea to be mindful of new, innovative photography techniques and whatnot. I like it.

3. Hannah Henderson

This is so cool Aubree! Great find! I think this would be a great project to work on over christmas break, I know I get so bored towards the end so this would be a great thing to try! I love the creativity of this, I would have never figured out how to do this haha,

4. Brittany Williams

There are so many amazing possibilities with this technique. I will definitely be trying this soon! I absolutely love it! The examples are incredible.

5. Ashley Hall

This is a really cool technique. These photographs are really intriguing. Seeing these images and the step by step tutorial makes me want to try this out for myself.

6. Kelsie Pinckard

This is so great! It looks like something that belongs on an album cover. I, too, will be trying this over Christmas break. It’s almost ghostly the way people look in these images. There’s a lot that could be done with that.