LINK is an acronym for Leadership, Infrastructure, Networking and Knowledge. The LINK Team is comprised of the university administrators, faculty, and technology specialist. LINK administers the technology portion of the Academic Enrichment and Technology (AET) Fee and works to further the vision of technology integration into the teaching and learning environment. Departments wishing to submit proposals for AET funding should contact Lyndell Lee (EXT. 2457).
The following AET documents may be obtained from the Director of Educational Technology:
- Annual Memorandum to Deans and Academic Department Heads
- The Academic Technology Acquisition Process at ACU
- Request for Funding of Computer Lab Upgrade
- Request for Funding of Computer Lab
- Request for Funding of Instructional Technology Classroom
- Request for Funding of General Technology
Questions regarding LINK issues should be directed to Information Services.