David Parks

5 Commentsby   |  11.29.12  |  Announcements

I wanted to post this photographer because he is currently a student like us, and he still produces great work. It is cool to see how someone handles photography while still balancing school. He mainly does weddings and senior pictures and things like that, but he also has other types of experimental photography

See more at www.davidparksphotography.com

1. Ashley Beddingfield

This is great! His photos are fascinating and knowing that he is a student just like us is inspiring. Just by looking at his work I would have thought he was an experienced professional photographer. Well done!

2. Brittany Williams

I love the way he sees things. Definitely a great perspective. Everyday things that he just sees differently. I love his work!

3. Amanda Cantu

I absolutely love his photos, they’re so beautiful! I love the creative shots taken such as the one in the pool and the laundry mat.

4. Amanda Cantu

I absolutely love his photos, they’re so beautiful! I love the creative shots taken such as the one in the pool and the laundry mat. I think it’s really cool that he’s a student just like us and is taking really great photos.

5. Ashley Hall

I love that he is a student, that gives me motivation to keep pursuing photography. I like that lots of his photography includes action shots as well as clear focal points. He has a really diverse portfolio that brings lots of different aspects to his work.