My Best Lecture: Paul Morris

Whether we have free will and what exactly free will requires of us have long been problematic and unresolved issues. To most people moral responsibility seems to rest on our having some form of free will. The lecture will critically survey the contemporary status of the problem and explore why these are extremely important questions.

This entry was posted in In Case You Missed It, My Best Lecture and tagged , , , , , by David Christianson. Bookmark the permalink.

About David Christianson

My name is David Christianson. I've long felt that teaching was my calling, and have spent my career teaching both children and adults. Many of the most important lessons for teaching adults, I learned from teaching children (thankfully behavior management is much less of a concern with adults!). I have a B.S. in Communication from Oklahoma Christian University, an M.A. in Communication from ACU, and an M.Ed. in Education, also from ACU. My work with teaching children soon grew into training adults to do the same. As I did this for the Region 14 Education Service Center, I utilized online training, face-to-face training, and distance learning (video chat) to spread the message far and wide. I value technology as a great tool to enhance learning and to address the core of how we learn. I can help with online learning, I have lots of great tricks to use in the physical classroom as well! I feel absolutely blessed to now serve as an Instructional Designer for the Adams Center. If I have learned one thing in my educational service, it is that I love helping others to learn!