Tim Tadder

4 Commentsby   |  10.18.14  |  Student Posts

While I was on behance, I came across a photographer named Tim Tadder who has very unique work. Most of his photos are very dramatic, intense, and some of them very humorous. One of my favorite photography projects of his was called “Water Wigs”. You should take a look at it! (You’ll like it, I promise.)

Water Wig

–>Water Wigs

Here’s the link to his behance:

https://www.behance.net/timtadder

1. Jennie Magner

Cierra, these pictures are amazing! I looked through the Water Wigs collection and was literally laughing. I’m inspired by his total creativity, the humor that went into the process, and the beautiful, striking images that resulted. Thank you for posting!

2. Chelsea Thomas

These pictures are breathtaking! It’s actually really hard for me to believe that they’re even real- they’re so detailed and beautiful. And hilarious! It’s incredible how he was able to capture both the faces and the water so perfectly without blur. So cool! Great post!

3. Brenee Ewing

I love this pick its kind like my pick of me in the hallway, but only better and in color!!! He seems like he’s not your ordinary art nerdy looking guy,he seems fun.and energetic…

4. Michelle Lytle

Wow this picture is kinda crazy! I like how the photographer did not just use the regular color of water but he made it all different colors to add to the craziness.